Pais: España
Genero: Rock
MP3 320
*1995 - Sister
*1997 - Devil Came To Me
*1997 - Devil Came To Me (15 Aniversario Remastered 2CD 2013)
*1999 - Late At Night
*2001 - I Was Dead For 7 Weeks In The City Of Angels
*2002 - It's Good To Be Me (EP)
*2003 - The Flame
*2006 - Follow The City Lights
*2007 - 2
*2010 - I Ka Kene
*2011 - I Ka Kene (The Remixes)
*2015 - Complications
FLAC
*1995 - Sister
*1997 - Devil Came To Me
*1997 - Devil Came To Me (15 Aniversario Remastered 2CD 2013)
*1999 - Late At Night
*2001 - I Was Dead For 7 Weeks In The City Of Angels
*2002 - It's Good To Be Me (EP)
*2003 - The Flame
*2006 - Follow The City Lights
*2007 - 2
*2010 - I Ka Kene
*2011 - I Ka Kene (The Remixes)
*2015 - Complications
DVD
*2001 - Dover Came To Me (DVD5)
*2003 - Dover (1993-2003) (DVD5)
MP3:
Flac:
DVD:

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario